Thursday, December 2, 2010

About Londrina? Not!

Heey

I'm not going to talk about Londrina. I'm going to talk about Cambé... My city.
I think you read a lot of thing about Londrina and I decided to tell you about Cambé.

Cambé is a very small city and in the beggining it really depended of Londrina to survive.
It's something like traditional. Neighbors talk to each other on the sidewalks in the evening and share sugar and cakes and things we cook.
It's a calm city in fact and kind of beautiful too.

Images heeere:
The Whole City hehehehe

Downtown

The Church.

It's a nice city to live. I was born here, and I grew up here.

Hope you could see it with your own eyes ^^
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. U.S.
    I think that this is a very beautiful city and seems to mean a lot to you. I think that it is very cool that you were born in a church... Are people in your culture usually really religious? And what kind of traditional things is in your religion? What things do you guys do downtown? How were the schools there ? In the u.s We have tons of different traditional ways I guess it just depends on who you are. I will soon upload pictures of our school and town.
    Bye talk to you laterr ! [:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you like imperialism? We are learning about it right now. how big is your population? We have over 85,000 people in our city.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your pictures. It looks like there are alot of people who live there. is there?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think it looks nice.
    i would like to visit someday and see it in person.
    downtown looks like people are having a good time. i think it's amazing how it means so much to u :)
    what do you do in your free time, do you guys have malls?
    what are the main things you guys do when you go downtown?
    is there like certain things you guys do?
    what's your favorite hangout place? do you live there now or you live some where else?
    hope to hear from you soon :)

    -esra'a

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello guys this is Roidely from 3rd hour .Londrina seems like a nice place too live and i think thats really nice how is clam and how u share food with your neighbors. Here in the USA they do not do that at all so yeah ..I would like too visit someday for i can see it in person. what do you guys do for your free time ??? well it was nice talking with you guys hope to hear from you guys soon bye :)

    ReplyDelete