Thursday, December 2, 2010

Brazil x Usa

What do we know about Usa in here, uhn?

Well, I think the idea we have about your country is very brief. For example:
We know so many thing about your traditions as halloween or thanksgiving, but your daily stuff we are not thaaaat informed about.
We know what you like to eat on breakfast, because of movies and etc.

I really would like to know how do you spend your whole free day, for example.
Here in Brazil we like to go to the movies or have an ice cream with friends... or keep doing nothing all day long.

What about you?

2 comments:

  1. we like to be with people that are close to us like friends or family. we also like movies too and I personally LOVE ice cream!
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. A whole day... well for me,
    weekdays I don't have much time. We all go to school till 2:20. Then I go to dance till about 6. Go home and do homework. Which is pretty boring.
    On the weekends. If I don't have a dance competition I usually hang out with friends at someones house, or go out to eat. I, personally, watch a lot of movies. That is always fun, or we just play games.
    otherwise.
    On the weekends I can't hang out with friends, I spend my time on the computer or watching t.v and just being lazy.
    I think here and Brazil might spend their free time, kind of the same way.

    -jenna

    ReplyDelete