Sunday, November 7, 2010

Great Stuff

I'm here today to tell you a little bit of things I like here in Brazil. Some of them is the food. We can find almost anything here, and a lot of things like exotic fruits that you can't find almost anywhere else in the world. We also have our own TV shows, and people here are crazy about soapoperas. Oh and course, once a year we have Carnaval, and it's huuuuge. I personally don't like it... don't like the kind of music, the kind of parties, but you can celebrate it everywhere in any city. Lot of people usually head to the litoral, and I am one of them... when I don't have to work.

Le Teroel

2 comments:

  1. Hello im a world history student and i would like to more about the carnaval!! what is it for and what happens at the carnaval? what kind of music is there and what types of food? i'm excited to learn about it. thanks a lot!! Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, this is Raven; )
    Your world seems so EXCITING! I would love to come to Brazil. Here in Minnesota we are very diverse and some what laid back, so making an escape over to you all would be great. Maybe you all can teach me how to do the crazy dances and show me around and eat a whole bunch of wonderful food!: ) I would love to teach you english. Me personally, I believe when learning a different language it seems to be a little bit easier when hearing it from someone with the language being their first.
    Thats all for now, talk to you soon!!
    Raven K... xoxxo: ))

    ReplyDelete