Monday, November 1, 2010

Our cultural life

Well, I don't have much to say about out culture, since everything is very mixed up with many other cultures.
But as you know here we have samba, and stuff like that but I don't really like it. As i use to say I was born in the wrong country LOL. One thing that is nice in here may be the Folclore that are old legends told vor many years until now, and some singers like Chico Buarque, that i think is the best part of our culture.
What I really love is music, series and citcoms, and here you can't find a really good one that has been produced here.

Well that's it about what I think of our culture. What about yours, guys? i use to tell my students a lot about your country, but only what i read in the books... Tell us the real stuff!

See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment