Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Learning English As A Second Language.

Learning English as a second language, it's kind of fun and interesting. For me, I speak Chinese and Cantoness. I think writing and reading English is more easier than speaking English. For the first time, I came to America, It's kind of really hard to use the correct English to communicate with the native english speaker. Because of our ancient. The voice sounds strange for them. Because of the different background, we can not use the local oral language to connect to them. Sometimes, the English that we learn in our country is kind of really different from the meaning here. Alos, when we hear what they said, we usually translate those to our native language. I think we should practice a lot of speaking English, It will help us to improve our English Skill that we can actually use in this community and society.

yinyin

No comments:

Post a Comment