Friday, November 5, 2010

Learning or Teaching English

Learning a foreign language is good for our cultural growth and connect with our world.
I always had difficulties in learning English, but never lost hope that with hard work and dedication will get there.
When I entered the course, I thought it would not get and did not fit into the profession of teacher, but this year might have the experience to teach and see that I can pursue this career with enthusiasm.
Learn and teaching English is a rewarding experience.
Hugs

Mayara Melo

2 comments:

  1. I can relate to you because ever since I started learning spanish I've come across many difficulties, it's hard to memorize everything and the whole time you're thinking I'm never going to need to use this. But I'm trying to take it more seriously incase I need it for a job one day, just like how you needed english for your career.
    -Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have aslo had trouble learning a foreign language (spanish) because after you learn your first language you get to used to it and it becomes hard to learn a new language.

    Sean Foley

    ReplyDelete