Sunday, November 7, 2010

Learning or Teaching English_

English is perhaps the most the world most spoken language and this makes English the easiest language to learn. However easy it is to learn English language, teaching English language can be very challenging, especially when teaching English as a foreign language.
The challenge could be even more when teaching it to a large class.The basic challenge faced is that not all students will be at same level. The large class of students will have different categories of English speakers. These categories can be classified into the below average, average and above average students.
As Karrily said, English is a necessity for our life, because jobs, schools and travel.


I think this it it!

See ya!
XOXO
Ana

3 comments:

  1. I agree english the most widely spoken language in the world. English is my second language and i find it easy to speak but when i come to USA english was the hardest language to learn but i worked hard and spent more time to learn english and now i find it easy now but still learning english.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is kind of surprising to hear that English is easy to learn. In my Spanish classes the teachers always tell us that English is the hardest to learn, maybe they mean just compared to Spanish. Still though, supposedly it is difficult because of all the slang in our language. There are so many words that we use everyday that I wouldn't even think to be slang. I guess they aren't the original words though! I love learning a new language, I'm now taking Spanish at the community college here, and I love it. I think it would be really cool to be fluent in a second language, so I plan to continue as far as I can!
    Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  3. The English is the common language around the world. It connects all kinds of people that speak the different language around the world. Because of this, we become more closer and closer. Sharing the different culture and background. You are right, the English is really necessary for our life.

    Yinyin

    ReplyDelete