Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Learning English for Brazilians

Hey everybody! So, for me, brazilians search the english in the majority of the times for necessity, at work, at school ( as I did), to travel...and after they see how important this global language is. For example, now I'm 20, when I was 11 I started to have english classes at school, and my teacher was horrible, he gave classes for who already know.And I always cry because I didn´t understand nothig and I sad to my mom that I needed start english classes to not reprobate the year...Then I started the classes and I could understand all that he was teaching. As the time goes, I continue for 5 years the classes, because I saw how the English is present in my days. t´s in the internet, the name of companies, stores, clothes...everything..
I hope that I´ve helped you to understand how some of brazilians see the English language.
See you,
bye

3 comments:

  1. Hello!

    I took four years of spanish class and it was not fun. I didn't understand it and my third spanish teacher was crazy. So I stopped taking it. But it is fun to learn new languages so good luck with english.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree!! some of the teachers here can be really crazy and some times it ruins your class so you drop it. Witch can really be a downer when you want to learn about that class

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep Up The Good Work And Keep On Trying Harder!

    ReplyDelete