Friday, November 26, 2010

Teaching and learning- a great combination

Hello people! here I am again !!

So, for either teaching or learning is very important !!
Both can improve our knowledge and help us in our difficulties when speaking, listening or writing in the target langauge !
The only big detail is that when you are learning a language and you have to study, you're gonna do this for yourself, and when you are teaching you have to think about your own knowledge, study to present the content of the lesson, for exemple, for other people and also have to deal with different people(the pupils)and their special difficulties in some matters.
I can say that I really like learning a foreign language, by the way I speak three already! English, French and a litlle bit of Spanish! I love speaking them and in a close future I intend to learn Italian and German !God helps me !! =). I like teaching too, because it feels so satisfying when you see that somebody had learned somthing that you taught and it brings a great joy for me ! But in a near future I already decided that although I like teaching people, I will work in a big multinational company, because then I will be able to use my Engish and never let it die !!
Don't you agree ?

See ya guys !

Lídia

No comments:

Post a Comment