Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Learning a foreign language

-- H e l l o ( : !
my name is Jossie. I just wanted to talk about learning a foreign language with you guys. I speak english and spanish, since i am latina. I currently am learning how to speak french. I love that language, the sound and how it just goes with the flow is really amazing and romantic. At first when i started i couldn't do the "rrr" sound with your throat. So I kept practicing and than i finally got it ! If you study a language I say you have to have passion to learn it. My mom didn't know how to speak english, so she had to learn on her own. And now she speaks it well for someone who taught herself. We help each other out sometimes with pronounciating some words. By the time you can speak english well you will be amazed and really proud ! (: Ciao !! *

No comments:

Post a Comment