Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Teaching or learning English – what does it mean to us?

It’s inevitable to keep a neutral response in my case, so let me say it right away: teaching is everything to me! I could have chosen something else to do (I’ve got bachelor’s degree in Business and Administration) but I fell unconditionally in love with teaching English and I must confess that I don’t see myself doing any other thing rather than this! Sometimes I say, playfully, that I was born in the wrong country… maybe I have a British soul imprisoned in a Brazilian body…. LOL

Any suggestions on how should I sort this out? Just kidding…. ;D

Cheers!

Mary

2 comments:

  1. The best thing about learning other languages and cultures is that you can combine the best of all of them for your lifestyle. At least you are in a beautiful country with a warm climate and good food. Britain has other great qualities, but I don't think the last two apply;) What do you think?? Come visit us here in Minnesota and see what you think, Maria!! Best of luck in your degree!!

    ReplyDelete