Tuesday, October 19, 2010

USAAAAA

HI Brazilians. Im Riley.
Im in 11th grade at kennedy highschoool! I think school is easy to handle, I get to see my friends and I get to learn stuff for free. So I think its a pretty good deal. The school food is disgusting though. Just....nastyy. It's worse then when I cook. My classes are World History, Forensic Science, yearbook, and Criminal Justice. My favorite class out of all of them is Criminal Justice. Its fun because i get to learn about crimes and stuff. The teacher is funny too, so that helps. He gives us candy. The worst class I have is probably...yearbook. We make the yearbook. It's either really boring or it's really stressful. It's not fun. Worst class everr!!! Never going to take it again. We just got a new principal so we are trying to adjust to alllllllllllll the new rules he made. But thats all for now ill talk to you later? byeeeeeeeeeeee.
~Riley L

No comments:

Post a Comment