Friday, October 29, 2010

hey!

Hey guys Again=)
I hope it's not to late to talk about my self a little (as Americans we love to talk about our self's) Well the biggest thing about me that every one knows is that i play ice hockey it's kinda who i am so I play around 10 months a year. Now that i'm 16 i also coach a hockey team they are what we call the level pee wee's they are around 10-13 years old there really cute but some times they get sloppy and like to slack so they have to skate. They don't like it but it's okay. I also play Soccer and Softball =) Also in my free time i play football with friends I'm not very good but every time i play get better so we will see how it goes.
Hockey try outs are next week so WISH ME LUCK who knows whats going to go down. so in my free time i love to play sports and hang out with my friends =) i also love coaching it's a lot like teaching for some people but it's more active so it keeps me in toon

Mandy but you can call me ribinz!!! (Ribbons) it's kinda a football thing =)

No comments:

Post a Comment