Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Hey!

Hello everybody!
I'm Dayane, one of the students who will talk and share with you some information and curiosities about my country, Brazil, and I'd like you also talk about your country and city because I really want to know and visit it.
Talking about city and country, lets talk about mine. So, as I told you, I live in Brazil, in a city called Londrina, with a big population, I think, 510.707 people, it's the second biggest city in my State, Paraná. The temperature here is about 20 degrees (Celsius), I think is 68F. It's a beautiful city, there're many places to visit and go out.
About education, here a good city to study, there're many good schools, courses, colleges and the UEL, Universidade Estadual de Londrina, where I study, that is one of the most important University in Brazil.
Today, that's it, but I will look for more interesting information about us, brasilians.
Im glad for typing with you.
See you soon!













No comments:

Post a Comment