Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Cheers everybody !!

Hello Guys !

Well, I'd like to say that I'm very excited to chat with all of you!! Mainly to tell you a little more about my city, Londrina which is a calm and pleasant place where I love to live.
I will also share informations about my Course (LETRAS) at UEL University about its development and methodologies. By the way, we are having literature classes and sometimes I keep wondering if it would be the same experience that you have there and I even fell as if I was studing in high school class just like its shown in the movies! It's a weird feeling but it motivates me a lot since I love English and like Dayninha said I also want to visit America one day!
Anyway, That is it for now people! I hope we can have a good time chatting with each other !!!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment