Sunday, October 17, 2010

American Entertainment

Well I really like American shows and music. I always watch Fringe, True Blood, Dexter and other sitcoms like Modern Famiy. Besides that, there are movies, which are great. Last one I've seen was Resident Evil 4 3D in the theathers a couple of weeks ago. I also listen to a lot of singers from there, such as The Black Eyed Peas, Katy Perry and Pharrel. Oh and there's Disney, which is pretty famous here as well. I know there are a lot of other good stuff, but that's what I can tell from the top of my head.

See you then...
Leandro

2 comments:

  1. So Leandro, you have "Modern Family" already in Brazil?? I love this show;) Is it in Portuguese or Enlgish when it's on tv in Londrina?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here Fox Network Broadcast the show. We have the option to watch it in Portuguese or in English with Portuguese Subtitles, wich is way better. I also think the show is great, and it portraits not only the American Modern Family, but Modern Families in general, because I can relate to many things from the it.

    ReplyDelete