Friday, October 29, 2010

Music

There are a lot of different types of music here. I, like almost everything, but I don't really like country. For the last two years I have gone to this big concert thing, where about 50 or 60 bands go, and play. It starts at 11:00 in the morning, and it goes till probably 8:00 at night. When I go, I get there like 2 hours early because the lines are crazyy long. But basically, there are about 6 stages and the bands are scheduled to play on certain stages through out the day. As soon as you get in the gates you go and get a schedule to see when the bands are playing. They only play once, so you have to make sure you get there on time. All the bands have there own tents to sell shirts and c.ds and everything thing. It is a lot of fun.
do you guys have any big concerts ?

jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment