Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Culture






Hey Again...



I know that you guys already heard some things about samba, but I don't like. I'm gonna to expain why..Carnaval happens when the temperature is around 40 Celsius, so people are sweaty and the physical contact is something that I try to avoid.






Now, I'm gonna talk about our CUISINE, that by the way is awesome!



Do you guys have ever heard about BRIGADEIRO?






Is a chocolate bonbon and we usually served in birthday parties. It's our national truffle, I really love it!




And FEIJOADA?





Our Feijoada is prepared with black beans, with a variety of salted pork and beef products, bacon, smoked pork ribs and others things like tongue, nail, but I never try it, because I think that is pretty wierd.

It's served with rice, collard greens, 'farofa',a peeled and slice os orange and pork rinds.

We usually eat listening samba and drinking CAIPIRINHA.






<>
* You can change the fruit, if you prefer.
I'm a huge fan of CUISINE, so if anyone want a recipe I can post here to.
See ya,
Ana.

9 comments:

  1. Yummy!!!!! That looks so good if you could but the recipe that would be wonderful especially the drink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Culture [ Food! )

    The food you guys have there looks amazingly delicious! I would like to try it one day :) Here in America, the majority of Americans probably eat out a lot. They go to places like, McDonalds & Burger King which serves burgers & fries & other things. Places like Taco Bell serve Tacos, etc. Although the food here isn't as healthy as it probably should be, it's actually really good. With that being said, it might have a different taste to what you guys are use to eating. With drinks, we usually drink soft drinks like Coke, Pepsi, Mountain Dew, etc., & of course water is always good!
    Well, that's all for now! As always, hope to hear from you soon :)

    - Sammy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never heard about the Brigadeiro but it look's good specially because it has chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This drinks look goood!!!! can you please post the recipe on the blog?

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks delicious! send hour one some in the mail please!

    ReplyDelete