Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Hello Folks!

My name is Julio, I’m 20 years old and I’m in 3rd year of Letras course at UEL. Well, I´m Brazilian’s young who like parties, drink some beers with friends, read good books, watch some movies, this kind of stuff.
Now we are studying Shakespeare, the subject is interesting, but the language is kinda hard, but we’ll survive. Be an English teacher in Brazil requires a little dedication to the language and culture through the undergraduate program we seek to improve knowledge.
Our teacher suggested this communication with American students through a blog and our group was interested. I think that experience of exchanging knowledge will be very fruitful for both parts, I'm excited to learn more about the lifestyle, informal style of language that you young Americans use and you can learn more about Brazil and maybe someday come here.
See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment