Monday, October 18, 2010

Education in Brazil

In Brazil, I think the education is not so bad,it depends on the city or the goverment. Of course, private school here is better than the public ones, but the public education is getting better now. About the foreign language learning is a bit different, I think it could get better. Students here don't learn all the abilities, listen, speak, read and write;here they learn more how to write and read.In this subject the school are failing.But I believe it can change, I really do. That's why I'm studying and I'll do my best when I start really teaching.And you, how about education in the Us?I know nothing about it.See ya!

1 comment:

  1. That's really cool , How are private schools? The U.S. education is good just a lot of kids here take it for granted and some don't care about there education. Our school kennedy is really diverse and we have a lot of kids that talk different languages. We have spanish classes , french , and japanes. What things do you guys do there ?

    ReplyDelete