Friday, October 15, 2010

Introductions from 3rd Hour Class

Hi, these are some introductions written by my 3rd hour class. We didn't have the blog fully set up when they wrote them, so I had them typed to go in this entry. 1st hour's introductions are coming soon, and then the students will be posting more on their own next week. Thanks! :) Sara D-W


Hey my name is Kayla, I’m 16 almost 17 years old. I play volleyball for Kennedy high school. I like to hang out with my friends. Everyone that goes to Kennedy lives close to The Mall of America. Which is the biggest mall in America. I’m a junior and am excited to graduate next year. Kayla W.



Hello, I am 16 years old I like to play video games and hang out with friends. I play sports like soccer, tennis, basketball. I hope to learn a lot about Brazil and it’s culture. Destiny O.



HI!

I’m Tyler I go to Kennedy. My favorite thing to do is to work on trucks/cars and hunt. I drive a big truck that loves being muddy. I hunt a lot mostly deer. Deer opener is coming up in a couple weeks. I play lacrosse for Kennedy also. Excited to talk to you guys! Tyler



Hey there! My name is Teddy Sunder. I'm 16 years old and I go to Kennedy High. I play football and baseball and beast both. I want to learn all about you guys. Ttyl <3>



Hey people my name is Stephanie Footh. Of course I go to Kennedy High School. I play volleyball and Lacrosse. I'm involved in lots of stuff to keep busy. I'm 16 years old so it's difficult to stay out at night because of curfew. Winter's coming up in Minnesota so it's gonna get cold soon. Burr!! But whatever. Have you ever seen snow? It sucks. But anyways hope to hear from you soon!!! Bye!



Hey!

My name is Emily. I'm seventeen years old and a junior at kennedy high school in Bloomington Minnesota. I love to play volleyball. I also like hanging out with friends and going snow boarding in the winter. It'll Be fun to get to know you guys! Bye Emily T.



My name is Lamont Fondern jr. I am 16 yrs old and will be 17 in 29 days ( which is November 10th). World History is one of my favorite classes.I enjoy cooking, going to church and hanging out with my friends. I am looking forward to work with you all to the best ability I can. Lamont F.



Hey this is Mr. Ross T. Phillips. How you doing out there in Brazil? I'm coming live from out in Bloomington on the south side. I work at Valley fair, also drive a feiesto and i've had it years before I was 16. I have been to the movies and other things. I'm a very busy guy. This is Mr. R.T.P signing off. Have a good day brazil. Ross P.



Hi i'm Hunter and I live in Minnesota. I am 16 ears old and I play soccer and basketball. I like playing a lot of different sports with my friends. Brazil has a good soccer team but Messi is the best. Hunter



Hello, I'm bobby. I'm 16 and I live in Bloomington, Minnesota. I like to play sports such as baseball, football and basketball in my free time. Hope to hear from you soon. Bobby H.



Hi, my name is Adam I'm a junior at Kennedy High School. I enjoy going on very long bike rides in my free time, along with playing video games. I live n Bloomington minnesota and I built my last computer. Adam L.


Hi Guys, my name is Esraa Khader I'm a junior at Kennedy High School. I'm 16 years old from Jordan but currently living in Bloomington Minnesota. In my spare time I like to hang out with friends, go shopping, watch movies & party with people. I would like to visit Brazil someday learn the language, history & get a chance to meet great people. Well that's pretty much it :] talk to you guys soon <3>



Hey!!! Whats up y'all? My name is Chet Haslerad. I am 16 years old, I play on the high school hockey team. I love to party, so ladies get at me. I love the summer time weather in Minnesota, I highly suggest visiting. XOXO love, Chet H.


Hi, my name is Roxanna Rubio. I am 16 years old. I am a junior at Kennedy High School. I was born in California but I am Mexican! Im currently living in Bloomington, Minnesota. I live to travel and one day like to visit Brazil. Roxanna R.


Hello! Im Allegra from John F. Kennedy and Im 16 years old in 11th grade. I love music and dancing, also shopping, I love playing games and just having fun. Some things that we do around here are go to the mall, sports, party, and etc. Allegra


Hi guys,

My name is Jason and I live in a state called Minnesota here in the United States. I go to Kennedy High School. Im only 16 years old. Im also a big soccer (futbol) fan. I also love playing it. I love how Rpbohino plays without the Brazilian team. My favorite team is the mexican Javier " chicharito" Hernanadez, he plays for Manchester United in England. I will probably be attending the 2014 Brazilian world cup. take care. Jason D.


Hi, Im Weender Kamara and Im 16 in December. I was born in Liberia,, West Africa. I speak a little bit of French and a whole lot of English, haha. My favorite subject is health. Been going to JFK since freshman year. If you want to know more, hit me up on Facebook, haha. Weender K.


My names Jenna. Im 15. I love to dance. I play fastpitch and floor hockey. I have a guinea pig named Calaway. I live in Bloomington. I like to watch movies when Im bored. I like to shop but i have no money. I love to eat fruit snacks and Im addicted to fruit juice of any kind. I could live off cereal if I really wanted to. I use to play piano and now I wish I could of played the guitar. I tried to teach myself, but I only learned how the play twinkle, twinkle little star… kinda. Jenna P


Hi amigos. Im Talon, I go to JFK, I am in 11th grade. I play football, track, basketball, I am 16 years old but i will be 17 in December. I love hanging with friends and being creative and I am an only child. I am African American and I speak a little spanish. My favorite classes are History and English. I love having fun and going to church, parties, etc. Talon F.


Hello! My name is Heidi. I am 16 years old. I love going out and dancing. I like dancing cuban and salsa the most. What kind of music do you guys dance to? Heidi


Hi! My name is Kimberly and I'm 17 years old. Im the only 12th grader in 3rd hour World History. I know some words in a few different languages and I love learning about different cultures. I also love reading Anime and listening to music. When I graduate from High school, I want to go to college to become an Interior Designer or an Art Director. I hope to learn more about you. Kim G


Hello this is Danyell, I'm 16 and Im a junior. I don't really like World History but I don't mind having it. My teacher DW is really great and very patient. I love to party and have a good time. I don't do drugs, I just think they're nasty and has no point to doing them. I don't have a job yet but I might get one at Wendy's. Well thats all Bye!! Danyell

1 comment:

  1. Hey guys, nice to meet you!!Ow, in my post I put Jennifer who asked us about the snow, actually it's Stephanie, sorry! You really like sports, don't you? Here the main sport, as you can imagine is football, of course, but you play more than us.
    See ya!

    ReplyDelete