Tuesday, October 19, 2010

American schools!

Hello my fellow blogger from Brazil!!
My name is Amanda but there is another Amanda in this class so I will be Mandy so it's not crazy!!
I am in 11th grad in high school! I find school pretty tolerable. This term i am taking World history, Gym, Chemistry, French. Sadly i am only in french one so i don't know much =).
Gym is my favorite class because I love sports. Sports are a big part of Kennedy high school. We get really big with football. That's the big sport right now but because we live in Minnesota we get a lot of snow so that means Ice. That means ICE HOCKEY! That's my big sport right now. It's a lot of fun. I also play soccer and softball (fast and slow(the difference is how the ball is pitched)). Our school is cool because we can do a lot of things in our free time. We don't have to be afraid about not seeing our friends because we see them for 6 hours at school well i guess I'll talk to you soon BYE!!!!!
Love Mandy!

No comments:

Post a Comment