Monday, October 18, 2010

Hello everyone!

Hello everyone! My name is Maria Mizakami. Nice to meet you all!
Let me tell you a little bit about myself... Well, actually there is too much to talk about, so I'm going to cut a long story short... here we go!
Since graduating in Business and Administration from UEL – State University of Londrina I have been working for Cultura Inglesa as a teacher of English. I have become particularly interested in the education field; therefore, I have deepened my studies investing in certificates as well as in courses abroad. In addition, I am studying Modern Languages Course at UEL in order to develop my career yet further.
I am married (God has blessed me with the sweetest husband ever!) but I haven't got any kids yet. My hobbies are reading (I'm addicted to Sophie Kinsella and the shopaholic series of hers!), cooking (That's such a pitty you live up there! You won't be able to taste my unforgettable risotto! Well, never mind. I'm sure there will be opportunity in the future...) and I really love listening to music (My favourite band is Smashing Pumkins... does anyone enjoy them as well? Oops! Almost forgot! I love samba... typical Brazilian, aren't I?)

I hope we all enjoy this time together!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment