Friday, October 15, 2010

sharing experiences

Hey again guys !

Well I've seen your videos and I was very surprised because there are people from all over the world in your classroom and it is very nice!! So this week we are supposed to talk about what we know about your country and what you guys know about ours, Brazil. I know about the food you are used to eat as breakfast for example, and that we brazilians get surprised with it , because we usually use to eat bread, drink milk and sometimes eat some fruits for breakfast, only. And we here also know about some famous hollidays you celebrate there, such as: Saint Patricks Day, Thanksgiving and so on.
Well I have never seen snow in my hole life I think it would be awesome to have this experience one day but only for one or two days cause I imagine It's Freezing cold!!! Some of you said you are about to work in some places there near your school or near the place you live... this is the part time jobs right? like where do you usually work though?! And now tell us what do you know about our country people!!

See ya soon !!
=D
Lídia Alves

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lidia! I am curious to know the food you think Americans eat for breakfast. Most Brazilians when I was there told me that they imagined we ate eggs and bacon for breakfast everyday or pancakes! Not true! Actually most people eat cereal and toast with juice and/or coffee. The eggs and bacon is perhaps more common than Brazil, but it is not eaten everday - at least not for most people;)

    ReplyDelete