Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Highschool Classes.

Hey, it's Genna,

So at Kennedy we only have four classes every quarter. We have required classes and electives. Some required classes we have to take to graduate are English, different types of science, Mathematics, history/civics, and two quarters of gym. Electives are, in a way, "fun" classes. For example, Foods class, photography class, auto body, and you can take advanced gym. This quarter I love my classes. My first hour is World History, second hour is Probability and Statistics, third hour is Forensics Science, and my fourth hour? I'm a teachers assistant for an English class. I grade papers and all that stuff. I wouldn't call it fun, but at least I don't really have to think. Haha. Well I guess this is all I have to say for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment