Sunday, October 24, 2010

Hello everybody!

I hope it's not too late to describe myself... (:
I'm Mayara Lima, and as my Brazilian friends, I am one of the students involved on this project.
I live in Brazil, in a city called Apucarana, It's a nice and simple place to live. Apucarana is Neighbor of Londrina city, I study English Language at UEL which is in Londrina, then, I travel everyday to go there, but It's just on hour.
I'm already teaching English for beginners, and I also teach Spanish.
I really like to study and teach both those languages, and I like to study at UEL too.
Well, That's a bit of me.
It's being nice to participate of this blog.
And that's it.

See ya!

o/

1 comment:

  1. Hi, my name Roxanna
    nice to meet you! is traveling a an hour everyday tiering??
    Thats cool that you teach spanish! I am mexican but i was born in Los Angeles California and now live in Bloomington MN. I am a junior at Kennedy high witch means this is my third year at this school!....Its beautiful here in the summer and the fall but once the snow comes its not nice at all it gets super colddd!!....hope to hear back from you!:)

    adios.

    ReplyDelete