Thursday, October 28, 2010

Talking about Education in Brazil

hey there!!
Well, now i´d like to speak a little soemthing about the educational system in Brazil. The government here has a long way to go before getting things right in Brazil´s Ed. System. We really hope things get a lot better as the new President takes the lead in 2011, and we not only hope that as students, but also and most importantly as teachers-to-be! We still have lots of regional and social disparities in and outside schools and universities, and I think that should change in terms of equality.
Also, the resources the teachers need to teach should be reconsidered when it comes to classrooms and schools in general(electronic resources, material resources, etc). Well, I wish i could speak more, but that´ll be it for now.

xoxo!

2 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Major. Well, i hope you guys do see change in your education system once your new president takes office. Here in america the eduction can be pretty good but they let us off easy with a lot of stuff and most of us take our education for granted and we have many people that do take advantage of it because they feel like its not needed. I'm quite sure a lot of people wish they had that chance. But what i'm basically trying to say is that our education isn't the best in the U.S. even though we have a free good education open to us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is Stephanie. I think that your education system is really frustrating. I'm glad that I'm in the US where education is free from the government, but a lot of people take advantage of it though. Anyways I got to. talk to you later.

    ~ Stephanie

    ReplyDelete