Monday, October 18, 2010

What I know..

Hello,

Here we do not know much about you guys, I sometimes see some things on the Internet, magazines, but what most people talk about is the cold, snow, things cheaper than in Brazil as clothing, perfumes, shoes ..
I know there are several nice places to hang out with friends and I heard that you guys love to play bowling and other kinda sports and eat fastfood. is that true?
My friends who went to USA told me that skiing is too cool.
and we know that you can not drink alcoholic beverages before 21 years, it's sad.
I really like some sitcoms like the vampire diaries, grey's anatomy, bones ..
Answering the question from someone I have never seen snow either, but I like a lot, but not for long because I did not really like the cold

I would like to know more about you guys and also what do you know and think about us!


see U!

No comments:

Post a Comment