Sunday, October 17, 2010

What I know...

Well, at first I would like to say that I loved the videos! I thought you guys were really nice and I was so amused in watching them!
So, this week we are supposed to talk about what we know about your country, right? Well as Leandro said I really love the music and the series, sitcoms and movies. Really, I can't live without them!
And as I love music I try to show that to my students in my classes, and also I love to work with them watching the series or sitcoms I find most interesting, what I like to show them is the informal language used, because when we learn or teach English in here we are supposed to learn the formal English.
In one of the schools I teach I get to teach a lot about American culture, about the cities and everything, which has come to be something really nice to me, because I could find and learn more about the cities, the history and stuff like that.
Well, that's it I guess! Hope you all have a great week!

See ya!

Nathalia

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nathalia! Which series do you like best? Have you seen "Modern Family"? This is pretty popular here right now and I am really enjoying it;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Magg
    How are you?I miss you.
    I really like to watch the Modern Family.
    I don't know to much about your culture.
    I would like to know more, so we can exchange experiences.
    I like American TV shows are really good.
    Have a good day.
    ^ ^

    ReplyDelete