Monday, October 18, 2010

What I like from USA

Hey everybody!
As everybody said your music and series are really famous all over the world, and here in Brazil it couldn't be different!!
I really enjoy your music, specially Elvis, the best singer ever! I'm a big fan of his music and his life story. I also enjoy Ray Charles and another songs of that time.
I'm addicted to some TV series, such as 'House' and 'Two and a half man' and I love your movies and all the stars from Hollywood.
Every year I wait anxiously for the Oscar, not only for the award, but also for all the glamor and inspiration that I get in the hairstyles and make-up tendences, since I work as a hairdresser and make-up artist. I'm completely crazy about the infinity of cosmetics and makeup that you have there, such as MAC and Sephora store! I'm sure that all these stores are much more amazing in person than on the internet! What a dream!
I hope that one day I'll go to your country to improve my English and learn a little bit more about this world of beauty that the U.S are!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment